[41.65] [Single Player] Player always cold regardless of insulation, weather, activity / Character Save bug (die when quitting game)

ODSDeviant

• Singleplayer
	• No ModsImmediately after spawning, your temperature will always stay cold.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

In a new development - In testing I loaded a new save, new character (new map), ran around to test and was still cold.  I died from a swarm of zombies.

Upon trying to load my save, where in the image my character is standing safe in my base, the save is now marked as "dead character" with a skull on the save...  Even though I was not bitten or otherwise injured.

I have loaded a new character on the same save to see if I Can find my character.  The character was gone. Like disappeared. The building was sealed so if I was zombified I would have walked around the building or have been dead on the ground. They don't call it IWBUMS for nothing ;_;

I've had this world from world version 184, it was updated to 186 when the new build came out.

Edited by ODSDeviant

• ODSDeviant changed the title to  [41.65] [Single Player] Player always cold regardless of insulation, weather, activity / Character Save bug (die when quitting game)