The Zombie Spawn Map doesn't cover cell?

Felony XIXI

I can't believe the amount of problems I keep running into... I've recently started again with making a map (because I ran into a different problem) and now I've run into a problem when trying to generate lots.

When generating lots, it's giving me an error message "Errors occurred during Generate Lots - Cell 2,2: The Zombie Spawn Map doesn't cover Cell 2,2"

I've checked my zombie spawn map for cell 2,2, and I can't see any problem with it. The cell is 300x300 so the spawn map is 30x30, there's no anti aliasing on or feathering or anything, so I'm at a loss, has anybody else encountered this or knows why this might be happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue here.  Nobody seems to want to answer this.  I'm literally generating lots on that selected cell, there's no reason for it to NOT be working.

EDIT: Apparently, someone told me on the discord that you have to take the ENTIRE map into consideration, not just the cell you've modified, which is quite odd.  So my map is 30 cells, which means it's a 900x900 pixel zombie spawn map, then it works.

Edited by Jinshushei