cars,helicopter,and.....pony's.:P

ac30fspad35

It might be ok as a bit of an anti-feature, it only ends in death.

Depending on the type of helicopter and how tall the person is, if the blades were running and the player went running towards it, there's a possibility his head could be chopped off.

You're supposed to duck when entering or exiting a helicopter or you could die.

You're supposed to duck when entering or exiting a helicopter or you could die.

Spoiler
that's horrifying i didn't know that 

its even scarier ebcause i'm rather tall

Yeah. Family used to know someone who was a helicopter pilot, who did those sort of flashy special events. You know, someone wants to have a wedding and be taken in by chopper, or perhaps it's someones birthday and they want to make an entrance. They are forced to sign these documents saying that you understand you will duck when leaving the chopper etc. Pilot would constantly remind them while on the way there and before they got out, but people forget and don't listen. Apparently he's had a couple of grooms die, a birthday boy and some best men, but the majority of flights would be fine because they would listen.

I did ask him if there were any woman that met the same fate and he just replied "Some of the times they were just too short, so it didn't matter. Most of the time though they actually F'kin listened when I told them to stay down."

Think 5 were killed before he stopped doing it. Interesting man, kind of just disappeared though, bit of a shame. Had some great stories.

yeah rotors aren't very nice... you know, one time, i believe it was in Tanis..., i was trying to stop the nazis from getting the lost ark and that huge german soldier was kicking my ass... fortunately, he wasn't very bright and did not watch out for his surroundings whilst fighting... wanted to win so bad he got into the rotors of the plane a woman was driving (can you believe it?!)  it wasnt nice on the eyes though... a woman as a pilot. pfch.

yeah rotors aren't very nice... you know, one time, i believe it was in Tanis..., i was trying to stop the nazis from getting the lost ark and that huge german soldier was kicking my ass... fortunately, he wasn't very bright and did not watch out for his surroundings whilst fighting... wanted to win so bad he got into the rotors of the plane a woman was driving (can you believe it?!)  it wasnt nice on the eyes though... a woman as a pilot. pfch.

Shocking. And to think they want woman to get jobs!? How absurd!  :razz:

Shocking. And to think they want woman to get jobs!? How absurd!  :razz:

Next thing you know, they'l let em join the bloody army!