cars,helicopter,and.....pony's.:P

ac30fspad35

I would like to see cars in the game but not for driving. More for creating blockades across streets, used for distracting zombies by setting off the car alarm by shooting at it from range.

A resource ie batteries, head lamps, fuel for generators. Etc..evem hiding under when a hoard shuffles by.

Blowing them up would be good too, rag in the petrol cap loacation add lighter and run the zombies past it, time it right and boom.

As for driving no, not for me if you could drive then you would have when the first signs of zombieville happened.

Also.a thing add cars to the highways gridlock style them long roads are way too clear and clean.

Planned, could be a great way to slow zeds down and stop NPCs from ramming your base with a car.

Pretty hard to set off a car alarm with just a gun unless you want to waste a bunch of ammo.

Add to that road maps and gear that people tried to evacuate with.

Impossible. Not enough air in the tank for it to work. Cars do not explode.

? I do not get this at all. Driving would be the only way to live long term apart from farming. 

Planned. Would be unrealistic and make driving OP otherwise.

Stuffing a rag into the petrol tank would set fire to the car, potentially setting fire to more cars and eventually the gridlock on the highway... Very mild chance of explosion, given the very low chance of the perfect fuel/air ratio in a tank when it catches fire.

However, we already know burning down a house pulls zombies. Same principle for torching a bunch of cars, except you might have the (very) rare exploding car, supplies cooking off (propane bottles, ammunition) in the boot, and potentially car alarms. Would make for a pretty chaotic scene, and a shining 'eat me' beacon for nearby hordes :P

Stuffing a rag into the petrol tank would set fire to the car, potentially setting fire to more cars and eventually the gridlock on the highway... Very mild chance of explosion, given the very low chance of the perfect fuel/air ratio in a tank when it catches fire.

However, we already know burning down a house pulls zombies. Same principle for torching a bunch of cars, except you might have the (very) rare exploding car, supplies cooking off (propane bottles, ammunition) in the boot, and potentially car alarms. Would make for a pretty chaotic scene, and a shining 'eat me' beacon for nearby hordes :P

Yes, but there would still be no way for an explosion to happen. Even if the air to fuel mix was right (pretty sure even that isn't really possible) you would get a small ignition inside the tank and then nothing because what little fire there was just used up all the O2. At best there would be a small jet of flames coming out of the fuel cap.

Mostly agree here but ammunition is surprisingly hard to detonate with just fire.

• 2 months later...

well i was thinking about a sort of profession like a pilot and it might work if you had sort of like a map that had land marks and if you hit on one like a building you would magically fly over there and land without the flying animation.

as for the pony's...............c'mon guys really.

I call princess Celestia!

1388277962801_zpscc212872.jpg

well i was thinking about a sort of profession like a pilot and it might work if you had sort of like a map that had land marks and if you hit on one like a building you would magically fly over there and land without the flying animation.

as for the pony's...............c'mon guys really.

I call princess Celestia!

1388277962801_zpscc212872.jpg

That image could have been so much worse...

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure how a helicopter would work out but cars/motorcycle,boats,bicycles,or trains should do the trick...

You know that annoying helicopter that is ingame? I hope in the future there's a way they drop a box that contains food/supplies if they see you or actually try to shoot you down.Increases difficulty, same with npc's inside a vehicle...

Im just saying this to original post :

If you think that helicopters can work in this isometric game without ruining mood and balance, then how about having a space shuttle launch pad! All you need is to read some books, get some fuel... And after some hotwiring you get to leave Mildraugh alltogether to fight moon zombies.