cars,helicopter,and.....pony's.:P

ac30fspad35

Yo wussup everybody Check out dis Spiffo in da watermelon over hear

<-- (clyde) Yeah! :-D 

Anyways.. I thinks Vehicles in the game would be a good idea. The roads are a bit to empty and clean IMO :/

It's a post-apocalyptic world of Zombies; and theirs not a single damaged, ruined or burning car or truck lying around? Their should be accidents in some crossroads maybe an exploded gas truck hear or their.

And about the Still working Vehicles ... IDK :/ I would imagine their would be some lying around but driving a vehicle wouldn't be a smart move. In a zombie apocalypse their would be ruined and abandoned cars all over the place thus making driving very difficult especially in town. I would just go for a good bicycle, doesn't require gas and its good exercise. I would just leave vehicles as another loot option. And another way to attract the horde with the occasional car alarm.

And about the helicopters .. yeah, NO just .. No this game is about YOU in the Zombie apocalypse and how you survived and died if you could get a heli then whats stopping you from getting the hell out of dodge and going someware a bit less full of dead people then what would you do? the game wouldn't end you would have no walkers to kill, what would you do then? "welp i WIN Derp" :???: NO! you are soposed to DIE a grusome death at the skinny zombified hands of your dead aunt Mable or old man jenkens from down the street THATS how you ... "win"? i guess :/

And finally the horses .... uhg NO!. :angry: NOT IN THIS GAME!!!

Yo wussup everybody Check out dis Spiffo in da watermelon over hear

<-- (clyde) Yeah! :-D 

Anyways.. I thinks Vehicles in the game would be a good idea. The roads are a bit to empty and clean IMO :/

It's a post-apocalyptic world of Zombies; and theirs not a single damaged, ruined or burning car or truck lying around? Their should be accidents in some crossroads maybe an exploded gas truck hear or their.

And about the Still working Vehicles ... IDK :/ I would imagine their would be some lying around but driving a vehicle wouldn't be a smart move. In a zombie apocalypse their would be ruined and abandoned cars all over the place thus making driving very difficult especially in town. I would just go for a good bicycle, doesn't require gas and its good exercise. I would just leave vehicles as another loot option. And another way to attract the horde with the occasional car alarm.

And about the helicopters .. yeah, NO just .. No this game is about YOU in the Zombie apocalypse and how you survived and died if you could get a heli then whats stopping you from getting the hell out of dodge and going someware a bit less full of dead people then what would you do? the game wouldn't end you would have no walkers to kill, what would you do then? "welp i WIN Derp" :???: NO! you are soposed to DIE a grusome death at the skinny zombified hands of your dead aunt Mable or old man jenkens from down the street THATS how you ... "win"? i guess :/

And finally the horses .... uhg NO!. :angry: NOT IN THIS GAME!!!

well it is about how you died but the devs said thatthey were going to havenew states with zom zoms so how are you going to get there. walking no.

Anyway! I'll say it again. Being able to board an 'evac chopper' only for it to go down with you on board would be a pretty good way to crank up the O-crap-O-meter up a few dozen notches, and having one of those overflying planes or helicopters plow through a nearby building would be an awesome way to loose a safehouse or pull the mother of all hordes. Or maybe the father. Uncle, at the very least.

Anyway! I'll say it again. Being able to board an 'evac chopper' only for it to go down with you on board would be a pretty good way to crank up the O-crap-O-meter up a few dozen notches, and having one of those overflying planes or helicopters plow through a nearby building would be an awesome way to loose a safehouse or pull the mother of all hordes. Or maybe the father. Uncle, at the very least.

Sounds like the Last Stand, Part II or the Left 4 Dead comic.

Then they'd pull it in whatever direction you are, which would be pretty difficult to properly engineer to have them pull it in your direction.

Find a human to dangle in front of them I suppose? xD

But yeah wouldn't work. Would be cool to have some dirtbikes in the game though.

I would like to see cars in the game but not for driving. More for creating blockades across streets, used for distracting zombies by setting off the car alarm by shooting at it from range.

A resource ie batteries, head lamps, fuel for generators. Etc..evem hiding under when a hoard shuffles by.

Blowing them up would be good too, rag in the petrol cap loacation add lighter and run the zombies past it, time it right and boom.

As for driving no, not for me if you could drive then you would have when the first signs of zombieville happened.

Also.a thing add cars to the highways gridlock style them long roads are way too clear and clean.