Is there a simple graphics mod for PZ?

LejyonerisT

Hello. The question is simple. The problem is simple. I have a laptop with Nvidia Geforce 940M graphics card and Intel i5-5500 processor. I'm having fps drops even on lowest settings. It goes between 35-60 all the time. Very frustrating.

In the past, when you said "play" the game from within steam, there were 2 options. It was something like "safe mode" at the bottom, I don't remember exactly. When I entered it, I could get 60 fps stably. The graphics seemed more strange and simple. But the problem was that I couldn't zoom out the image.

There are also a few mods that I use. But this drop problem can be experienced even without these mods and it is very annoying.

I can't even buy a low segment computer because of the ridiculous exchange rate difference in my country.

I did some research but got no results. Is there such a thing as a simple graphics mod for this game?

Thanks in advance to all of you.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for late reply, but I thought I should post for whoever might have this same question.

For me, the game is running well on a GeForce 730M - the key is to lower your resolution. I always run fullscreen 1280x720.

One time I connected to a TV and it went up to 1080p and I immediately had issues. Bringing it back down to 720p I can even do 4 player split-screen OK.

I had a similar experience with TF2 even though it is quite an old game. It started running really poorly all of a sudden and I started turning down graphics settings to help. It didn't help and I was baffled. The difference was that I had used an external monitor and it bumped up to 1080p. After I went back down to 720p I could turn the model/texture quality back up with no issues.