[41.65][Multiplayer]Grass & trees growing through playermade flooring

gromit

Multiplayer

Dedicated (Nitrado) (Server is also set to stop when no players are active)

No Mods

image.png.fae41bfc5a8f13c283812e3b7348da13.png

Build floor over grass

Wait

Noticed the various grass types keep popping up inside this warehouse along with saplings. It is also happening outside in the gravel section outside too. Seems to occur in the same location for all players too. I tried placing some tiles over the wood floor but it doesn't appear to have fixed the issue.

I'm not 100% if removing the grass prior to building a floor stops this happening (so far it appears to be the case but it could be coincidence). Server time is now roughly 2 months later with standard erosion settings also.

Edited by gromit

• 4 weeks later...

Can confirm this, it's growing through everything. I even tried digging up the sand in my base, then placing wooden flooring, then placing carpet over that and it still grew, both trees and grass. Basically if there's no one in the base to constantly chop trees/cut grass, it gets completely overgrown in what seems to be minutes.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2022 at 9:37 AM, u2020bullet said:

Can confirm this, it's growing through everything. I even tried digging up the sand in my base, then placing wooden flooring, then placing carpet over that and it still grew, both trees and grass. Basically if there's no one in the base to constantly chop trees/cut grass, it gets completely overgrown in what seems to be minutes.

I really hope this gets fixed at some point. I like playing SP much more than MP but it is mind bogglingly repetitive to have to constantly weed my yard.