project zomboid for console?

Jibbly

I think we can all agree , to see project Zomboid on console would be great , there is alot of people without PC or an account on their PC , so to see it come to a different platform would be great , the game is only a small indie game but has the potentiol to be way bigger , if they ever have the chance to cool off on updates and work on porting it over that would be awesome but it probably wont happen in a while. Although porting it would be hard , it would open a new market to project Zomboid , especially on Xbox where alot of games feel the same , but everytime a new game comes out on Xbox people buy it up , if it could get big with consoles this would absaloutley put the makers of project Zomboid in the spotlight. It would be nice to see it on console but as I said it takes alot of work and development to port a game. Also just saying , but if you can grab the attention of a big youtuber it could boost sales , most recommended would be Markiplier since he loves the kind of genres. Well what do u guys think?

We have no plans to port the game to consoles at this time.  

Maybe in the far far future, but it's not something we'd do ourselves. Would require a deep dive into looking it it'd be worth it, too. 

Never say never but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Archived