Is there a way expand your cone of vision (so you can see behind you without turning?)

JamesBucket

I am trying to make a short clip where a guy is chased by a massive horde, and I wish to get a nice view of the horde chasing him without having to turn around.

So....
1. Is there a file I can tweak to expand this cone of vision to 360 view?
If not,
2. Is there a file I can tweak to expand the range for "keen hearing" trait?

Thank you in advance.

private void debugVision() { if (this == IsoPlayer.getInstance()) { float var1 = LightingJNI.calculateVisionCone(this); LineDrawer.drawDotLines(this.x, this.y, this.z, GameTime.getInstance().getViewDist(), this.getLookAngleRadians(), -var1, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 0.5F, 1); LineDrawer.drawArc(this.x, this.y, this.z, GameTime.getInstance().getViewDist(), this.getLookAngleRadians(), -var1, 16, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 0.5F); float var2 = 3.5F - this.stats.getFatigue(); LineDrawer.drawArc(this.x, this.y, this.z, var2, this.getLookAngleRadians(), -1.0F, 32, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 0.5F); } }

I did manage to find this, but I am not exactly sure what I must tweak to allow myself to look behind me

21 minutes ago, Ciber Ninja said:

I see a .getLookAngleRadians()

perhaps there is also a .setLookAngleRadians?

Why hello! Here to help me once more, you amazing person. 

Well unfortunately  .setLookAngleRadians was no where to be found. Instead, I just asked my friend to join me so he could blend in with the zombies and film me