ON TWO WAY RADIOS: A few comments and suggestions.

donofsandiego

First off, I will point out the fact that walkie talkies are now broken and do not transmit text chat any more, only yells. I'm sure this has been noted a hundred times over, but due to how important it is to roleplaying and immersion in a multiplayer setting, I will gladly be the hundred-and-first one to point this out.

Secondly, I am assuming that it is the devs' intention to also allow voice to be transmitted through the walkie talkies. This is cool, but without extending the range to the actual range of the walkie talkie, instead of the max voice range, it's pointless. I play with max voice distance at 50, because 300 units is an absolutely absurd distance (You can hear other players almost across an entire city). Because of this, the walkie talkies stop transmitting voice at 50 units. What's the point?

Third, if you're going to add voice transmission to the walkie talkies, add some kind of static effect instead of whatever weird left ear/ right ear sound filter is going on right now. It doesn't sound like I'm hearing them through a walkie talkie, it sounds like I'm hearing them through an audio glitch.

That's all. Thank you for taking the time to read. Have a good day.