Zip Lines

Raziaar

"Searched" the forum, didn't find anything.

Well, we can build up, and we can use sheet ropes to descend from our building.

But I think with some scavenging for pulleys and rope and maybe splicing rope together, and a little risk we should be able to fashion zip lines to descend from tall places and gain some lateral distance. It would help make a safe house extra safe, if zombies are surrounding you and you would descend your sheet ropes into a horde of them.

Could prove useful for getting away from NPC's as well, if you see some coming, or are expecting some.

Yeah that would be cool, made my own zipline once was pretty fun. It would be good for getting from one building to another or getting good distance from a house. I'm going to remain on the fence for now. 

Until it snapped and I messed up my leg.

Maybe once Louisville gets added, there aren't really any buildings high enough currently for it to be useful.

Yeah that would be cool, made my own zipline once was pretty fun. It would be good for getting from one building to another or getting good distance from a house. I'm going to remain on the fence for now. 

:/

That sucks, we had one, stupid thing chewed into the tree, rusted and broke. Luckily it happened just as my brother passed over the trampoline. Great fun though.

Maybe once Louisville gets added, there aren't really any buildings high enough currently for it to be useful.

:/

That sucks, we had one, stupid thing chewed into the tree, rusted and broke. Luckily it happened just as my brother passed over the trampoline. Great fun though.

Yeah... not going to lie, thought it was great while it lasted.

Still if this were to get added to the game, maybe that could be a feature? Eventually breaks if not looked after and can drop you into a mod, or worse break your legs. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Yeaah good idea !

In buiding topic there is now a or some tall buildings so maybe it can be more interesting.

We need a coat hanger or something like that to glide along it ;)

And the possibilty to install by ourself a ZipLine ;)