suggestions on Skill Readability, weapon Preset, and optional mechanics.

Newbie_Wannabe

- I wish I can tell what abilities has been unlock between skill levels, what the differences between X level and Y level. example:
 Carpentry level 2: +Unlock a variety of door frames.
                                 +You can construct faster.
                                 +You can move things around.

- There should be presets to determine how loud ranged weapon is.

- Can you implement optional mechanics that makes eating and drinking less tedious? (auto open canned food and eat, auto drink, etc...)

Opinion:
(I love what the devs are doing with the game. and i also hope the base defend mechanic can be more exciting, something like The Last Stand. I love the realism of the game but I think their should be options for the players to tailor the game to their preferences)

Keep up the good work.

Most of those options already exist, not auto eating but if you have a water bottle or any water filled item in your inventory you will drink it automatically as you get thirsty. If you check out sandbox options, you can make the zombie hordes bigger to create a more intense base assault. Or just enable helicopter event "sometimes" instead of "once" and you will occasionally be attacked by swarms of zombies from all around. Right now there is a known bug that nerfed the zombies response to gunshots. When it gets patched, using guns will go back to being a last resort.