Statistic from Server

DuH_

Question

Hello,

I recently opened a public server with a friend and I noticed there is a statistics folder in user\<name_user>\Zomboid\ with some CSV files, I opened them in excel but it just gives me a bunch of columns with no number information. Only each item appears, but no information.

My question is, how do I get these statistics? It would be very helpful to know how my server works.

6 answers to this question

Yeah, apparently it's a constant update. That's great. Probably (I haven't tested it yet) the file should be rewritten at every new server startup. With these statistics I'll be able to determine a server restart hour.

My intention is to put the information to be passed in an administrative panel on the web, for better monitoring and to know the best times to restart the server, in case any mod updates, among other information, to control the health of our server.

While some of its parameters are pretty self-explanatory, others less so.

So, one last question, is there any documentation about your parameters? I didn't find anything

Server is Windows Server 2019, I changed "-statistic 0" to "10" in "StartServer64.bat" file. In the file "ProjectZomboid64.json" does not have this option.

How does this data collection work? At what times does it update the files?

Archived