New to map making/a quick question...

Felony XIXI

Hi all, sorry to introduce myself this way (and probably seem a little stupid in doing so) but I have hit a little wall with a map I'm working on...

I got as far as making the .bmp base map, then adding it to WorldEd, then adding some nice little details, been working on it all day... And then, I decided to make a little building.

Which I did just fine, I added it to WorldEd and it was all fun and awesome, until I tried to edit said building. 

Now, for some reason that I can't work out by myself, when I double click the Cell in WorldEd, it's just blank, it doesn't load, there's no map or anything, but base map is still there in the World tab... Can anybody help me with this? I bet it's something simple it usually is... and I'm sorry if I'm just missing something obvious.

Cheers! 

I sure did. I've got no idea what happened to be honest so I had to start again, and it hasn't happened since then, really hoping it doesn't happen again... I'm just wondering now if it bugged out/glitched or something, and if it's happened to anyone else. If not then maybe I just got unlucky and did something wrong somewhere.