More ways to interact with vehicles

Majorjim

Hi all, 

a recent incident got me thinking about how we get in and out of vehicles. I am currently stuck between a barbed fence and my car and two other ‘crashed’ cars. I cannot escape. 

Why can’t we crawl under cars like the zombies do? (Removing backpacks may be necessary). Why can’t we smash crashed car windows and get in and out slowly? 

Thanks.

MJ

93178B23-52E3-43A7-AE52-452B74423E12.jpeg

54 minutes ago, aamigogorina said:

this actually sounds like a really good idea now that the zombies crawl under the cars so often

I understand that crashed cars may have jammed doors but you could smash the window and get into it or through it. And seems very odd that zombies have more movement options than the living. 🙂

37 minutes ago, aamigogorina said:

myabe entering broken doors could be made easier/restricted to nimble characters

Well I know getting in and out or a car window is tricky and slow but would be faster for someone with high nimble skill. 

20 minutes ago, Khaos said:

Wait is smashing car windows not a feature in base game I thought it was?

It is, but mangled cars like these don't have the same functionality as working cars. You can't enter them, or loot inside them. You can only interact with the trunk, and hood. I think you can tow them too, but I'm not sure.