They increased Scratch zombification chance, tested and proven.

trunks_budo

In my past four worlds.

First world - scratched once, zombified after one day.
Second world - scratched once, clear. Scratched a second time, zombified. 
Third world - Scratched once, zombified after one day.
Fourth world - Scratched once, zombified after one day. 

Numbers don't lie. I really wish Indie Stone didn't commit to under-the-hood updates without telling anybody, it's low, and pathetic. We ALL operate with the understanding that scratches are a 7% chance, but guess what? That is no longer the case, as proven by me. 

Lets say there is 7% chance to get zombified from scratch (approximately 1 in 14 chance).  I've generated a sample of 1000 random numbers between 1 and 14 and exported it into word document. Lets say 14th number is unwanted, so i've highlighted it in green. Then i highlighter larger streak of "bad luck" in red square. Its rare, but it is possible:

hcQ6QVZ.png

Another example:

jqTKu3v.png

Not saying that you're right or wrong, just that it is possible. You have to test it many, many times to get more accurate answer or dig into the game code.

you'll need a considerably larger sample space to make those kinds of conclusions. what toshis explained basically, though in his example experiment you'd be able to calculate the rough probability of getting infected because of the larger sample size(if the results were actually picked from testing).

EDIT: damn i didnt read toshis first post, he basically explained the same thing haha sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Archived