Clothe realism

Jose420

This idea is so that when we hit a zombie bite or our clothes wearing this will go up to this point is damaged and will have to find another or create other materials (If implemented) then the zombies also have torn clothes and worn since being infected could have multiple bumps and damage in her  clothes. You can damage the clothe of the zeds more quicly whit a knive

also that much hitting zombies clothing also was damaged slightly and also able to repair clothes and if is in a a bad state the clothe it will no protect you from the could depend of it state. But another Zeds go to have the clothe full because they dont take so much damge

PDuSHe2.jpg

Does the clothes always right? when you give it  a shot  :eek:

eaHrg2l.jpg

I brought up this suggestion a while back but it was shot down saying it was too complex. I don't see how they couldn't just copy the weapon code and convert it to work with clothes having them get worn through zombie attacks.

Ahaha, it's not quite as simple as that.

Oh, if only all programming was that easy. No. Wait. Then I'd be out of a job...

Also to add to Realmkeepers comment, it wasn't shot down. There was criticism on parts of your suggestion... Also your suggestion was much more in depth.

It's a good idea, but someone has to figure out an easy way of implementing it. I see no reason why there couldn't be a condition on clothing that effects the defence it provides.

The older suggestion by VonVile can be found here.

I think it should be. I dont know if a whole condition system is worth coding if regular clothes arent going to protect you like armor, but it would definitely be cool that if a zombie scratched / bit you it would show a rip in your clothes. (even if that rip doesnt necesarrily correspond with what part of your body was injured)