Belt for ammo and Pistol Magazines

Glyde

What do you guys think of having a belt that you can craft and equip to hold your ammo?

I do not like how we have to have the ammo in our inventory in order to reload our weapons while weighing us down.

It will act similar to a "Back pack" or "Hiking Bags" 

Having the belts will have the player easier access to their bullets like in reality. Thus, it would be easier to quickly get the ammo and reload our weapons. (Faster Reload)

We should also have pistol magazines in the game; for an even faster reload time. 

And the belts would only hold Pistol magazines (Pistol Only though)

bandoliers!!!!

I think you should be able to find them at the gun stores occasionally, but i dunno about crafting. I have 2 bandoliers and they must have taken an incredible amount of leatherworking and sewing skill to create. (in the sense that im almost positive a machine did it)

i dont think it would be worth any survivors time to craft a full blown bandolier when you could just make a simple dump pouch and grab ur shells / individual rounds out of there

Well you should be able to have tactical chest rigs, or magazine holsters. They wouldn't be hard to find on a military base, at a large gun store, or military surplus stores. Those things can hold multiple things, you can also attach a water bladder to it for drinking usage.

Archived