[41.65] [multiplayer] Book not giving XP boost if reade using admin power instant action

magontek

I'm admin of my own server. The bug shows up when my character have an skill at level 0 and reads the any book of level intermediate and up using the admin power instant action. If they reads the beginners book recibes the corresponding boost. At level 2 of the skill stops reviving boost as usual but if they read the intermediate book recibes no boost at all. This is true for every level of skill book and every skill. I consistently try them all. 

• 4 months later...
On 5/21/2022 at 7:40 AM, Yana M.D. said:

Could you record a clip of it? Tried replicating on my Host server without any success :(20220521123956_1.thumb.jpg.dfa73ff1b3e223f978c05d834bd217b4.jpg

I just make this video. I can replicate the bug using only the instantaAction on the intermediate book and do the rest in non cheat mode too.

Edited by magontek
gramatics

• 8 months later...
On 5/22/2022 at 7:38 PM, magontek said:

I just make this video. I can replicate the bug using only the instantaAction on the intermediate book and do the rest in non cheat mode too.

When discussing the symbols of the American way of life in lectures with a teacher, I gave an example that modern literature and the gaming industry are more important today than the old symbols of America. Reading essays on American identity https://studydriver.com/american-identity/ I have collected enough examples to use modern games to compose a book with essay examples about what identity means for young people. But because of this error, I can't finish my project.

Can you please tell me what is wrong? We discussed with friends, but it is somehow strange and incomprehensible.

Edited by DaveGT