Need Help With Server, Players Cannot Choose Spawn

RiseToDefeat

1 hour ago, RiseToDefeat said:

Its just the default 0,0,0

If you go to C:>Users>"Username">Zomboid>Server is there a file "servertest_spawnregions"?

The file should consist of:

function SpawnRegions()
    return {
        { name = "Muldraugh, KY", file = "media/maps/Muldraugh, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
        { name = "West Point, KY", file = "media/maps/West Point, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
        { name = "Rosewood, KY", file = "media/maps/Rosewood, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
        { name = "Riverside, KY", file = "media/maps/Riverside, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
    }
end

Perhaps this file is missing or got corrupted somehow? Verify the dedicated server files via Steam and see if any files fail to validate. 

4 minutes ago, CaptKaspar said:

If you go to C:>Users>"Username">Zomboid>Server is there a file "servertest_spawnregions"?

function SpawnRegions()
    return {
        { name = "West Point, KY", file = "media/maps/West Point, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
    }
end

Perhaps this file is missing or got corrupted somehow? Verify the dedicated server files via Steam and see if any files fail to validate. 

I have one on my local machine, However I'm using a VPS to host this server and I do not see that file in there. Thanks hopefully this works!

18 minutes ago, CaptKaspar said:

function SpawnRegions()
    return {
    }
end

Thank you so much it worked!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2021 at 3:33 AM, RiseToDefeat said:

Thank you so much it worked!!!!

Hi 

im having the same problem but not sure how you did what you did to fix it.

thanks 

* just fixed it. i went into the servers files and created that file and copy pasted what should have been in it 

Archived