[REQUEST] Idea about Economic System

「 DaDiGui 」

First of all, I am using translator, sorry for any possible errors in the text.

This idea is mainly thought for Servers since in SP I wouldn't know how to approach it but maybe you can help me. 
My idea is to create a currency that you can trade with other players to get resources and what is that currency?
Zombie Ears

It seems to me a great balanced incentive that for each Zed eliminated you can cut the ear with some knife and thus be able to trade them for other resources. That's why I said that in MP it's easier to manage this but in SP I wouldn't know how to do it, maybe interacting with a radio and exchanging the ears for resources...I don't know.

I hope for your help and someone who thinks it's a good idea and decides to create it, I could provide the textures.

I think it's a really cool idea to have some kind of system to make trading a little easier, but I think one of the issues with using ears is that they wouldn't have much inherent value.

If you can trade them in somewhere for items, that would definitely create a push for players to actually use them in MP.

• 1 month later...

Better is using ring`s . Many zombies have ring  . So use rope, and you can carry your  wallet on your neck )) But in real world  all use barter ,  you die next day . Money doesn`t help .

Edited by Sergeant

I don't want to sound mean but zombie ears? really? What kind of psycho would cut off ears, keep those nasty smelly rotting ears in his bag and try to trade them? If a guy tries to trade with me with ears I would think he's crazy and would avoid him like pest or even kill him so my ears don't get into his bag

According to me we don't need currency, we exchange goods and that's all, but if you really want currency the thing that would make the most sense is ammo, nails, or food.