Body mass variety

Não é o Gui

Hello Indie and developers came here again to make a new suggestion. For example, the character eats too much and does not do physical activities, gymnastics or anything he could physically get fatter with time or if he put the obese peark he would already spawn in the fat world. This would be useful for the skinny one, too, for him to spawn in the world already thin and with less strength, or for the character to eat very little and walk a lot if he physically emagresses. It's quite a suggestion but I think it would address more realism in the game. Thanks again for this game

I always liked he idea of a characters weight being physically visible. It would require a but of work to implement, I imagine. And a lot of new models for characters, zeds and their outfits, but it would be pretty sweet.

I imagine if it happens, it'll probably be after the animals build, and npcs. But who know? TIS has their way of sprinkling new features into the game all the time, so I wouldn't lose hope.

And if not, the modding community is rather crafty. They've brought us boats already, and there's someone working on a flying helicopter that has some sweet potential.

The main stumbling block here is the amount of work it would require. We're a small team and for the amount of time it would take to do this we could implement several other features in the same time. Saying that, it has been discussed recently so it may get bumped up the 'to do' list if we feel it's viable.