Can we please bring the old Plumbing back?

Blake81

It used to be so simple; I could move a sink or a toilet to anywhere within my safehouse, I'd equip a wrench, select Plumb and it would work. At least as long as the water was still working.

Now, unless I build a rain barrel on top of it, the option won't show up, which severely limits my safehouse choices to "Buildings with flat roofs", or else I have to completely destroy the default roof and replace it with my own, just to have something like my washing machine working again.

So, can we bring the old plumbing system back? Or at least give us an option to toggle it in sandbox setting? Not being able to move anything that needs or produces water is an extremely large handicap in base building.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the current system but I feel it needs to be expanded to accommodate more folks.  If you had some kind of expanded, more difficult, plumbing option, you could hypothetically plumb your house without razing the roof, while still preserving the general challenge that comes with accessing water purification/plumbing.

Archived