Steam Release - 16th Feb 2014 - Build 23

RobertJohnson

I suffer from this issue as well. I've tried rebinding the keys to -/= or [/] but it's a no-go, and I'm not running in compatibility mode.

I appreciate your super-swift reply, but I preferred the comment you made in this thread: (fedora)

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4390-zooming-and-sneaking-on-macbookpro/#entry59083

Edit: that was Rathlord's comment, my bad... whoops.

Since it's a known issue, is there any chance that it will be fixed in a future release? Or has the feature been pulled now? I don't think there's any future changelog I can view to see if that will happen.

Cheers.

• For modder's, nested Lua tables in mod data are now supported:
    • Keys may be either number or string.  Only string was allowed before.
    • Values may be boolean, number, string or table.  Only number and string were allowed before.

Wow nice, didn't see that the first time I read the changelog :) It was getting crowded in there with all the mods out there, some thousands of entries ^^

Hehehe that's good publicity take it ^^

Damn I was trying to do a spot light mod but it's going to be included in next build :o I wanted to have a "cone" of light (not like camping which is circular) but didn't find how to do it :P

Hehehe that's good publicity take it ^^

Damn I was trying to do a spot light mod but it's going to be included in next build :o I wanted to have a "cone" of light (not like camping which is circular) but didn't find how to do it :P

Take a look at the code of the torch ;)

• Values may be boolean, number, string or table.  Only number and string were allowed before.

I feel so stupid for not knowing wtf this means. god dang modding and its complexity

I feel so stupid for not knowing wtf this means. god dang modding and its complexity

Now you too can feel smart with the help of the internet:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Lua_programming/Tables

Now you too can feel smart with the help of the internet:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Lua_programming/Tables

thank you XD

still don't understand(but its okay im not a moder)

You can now put a table inside a table - for the nested part. A table is a container, you store stuff as pairs : id (or key) and its value. For example you have a drawer with in slot 1 red shoes, slot 2 a bobby pin ...

Now you can put a wallet in your drawer with more stuff in it, like another wallet. russian dolls :P You don't have a huge wallet anymore with 2 billions stuff inside it.

PS : I'll take a look at the torch code but I'll wait for the next build before going crazy ^^

I think the devs schould fix:

- You sould be able to sleep on a toilet seat, not only drink from it. After all it is a seat.

- There should be skill multiplier books for blunt at least in the higher levels after all there are tons of books about karate and other deadly sports and where to hit, how to get people to the ground etc

- There is a crash (freeze of the game), when you destroy the stone stairs in the sunstar hotel (the left set of stairs on the right one (near the sun bathing seat thingy))

- The writings: Left foot bandaged etc should vanisch from the health screen after some time. as nobody would have these bandages forever as the would would heal underneath and then you would remove the bandages.

- Brugular alarms are still going of when the power is out for ages! This should not happen as the majority of such alarms is connected to the power grind and not on battery.

just my 2 cents

I think the devs schould fix:

- You sould be able to sleep on a toilet seat, not only drink from it. After all it is a seat.

- There should be skill multiplier books for blunt at least in the higher levels after all there are tons of books about karate and other deadly sports and where to hit, how to get people to the ground etc

- There is a crash (freeze of the game), when you destroy the stone stairs in the sunstar hotel (the left set of stairs on the right one (near the sun bathing seat thingy))

- The writings: Left foot bandaged etc should vanisch from the health screen after some time. as nobody would have these bandages forever as the would would heal underneath and then you would remove the bandages.

- Brugular alarms are still going of when the power is out for ages! This should not happen as the majority of such alarms is connected to the power grind and not on battery.

just my 2 cents

you might wanna suggest your suggestions in the suggestions subforum. (what a sentence ^^) and contribute to the certainly already created thread about alarms going off when the power is out. plus a little friendlyness in your posts will make other members answer more likely...