Bubbles Under the Sea - Revolutionizing the bubble shooter

RodoGames

header.png

Hi everyone!
My name is Robbert and I'm here to tell you about Rodo Games' latest game: Bubbles Under the Sea

Bubbles Under the Sea (or Bubbles in short) is the latest game by Dutch independent software developer Rodo. It is a excitingly new bubble shooter – one you have never played before. Bubbles is based on a physics engine (Box2D) and combined with Tilt and Touch control, the bubbles move naturally, elevating the bubble shooter concept from a simple pastime to a challenging and addictive game.

w18jyp.png

Bubbles is a spiritual successor to the first bubble shooter for iPad: Dubble. Dubble got released on April 3rd, 2010 and has been downloaded millions of times over the years. Even now, three and a half years after the release, Dubble is still played monthly by over 150,000 users. About 12,000 players play over 100,000 games daily! Felicia Day mentioned Dubble in her first Flog Episode and Will Wheaton tweeted about the game.

But of course, I am here to tell you about Bubbles. Here are a few cool functions you can find in this free game:

• Natural Motion bubbles, influenced by touch and gravity
• Adventure Mode: play challenging puzzles (25 levels, more coming)
• QuickPlay Mode: see how far you get with 50 shots
• Endless Mode: Zone out with endless bubbles
• Enjoy responsive music and sound effects that change, based on the way you play

2sagwn8.png

The game is free to download and offers lots of free value for users to enjoy. Some game modes are locked, but whenever you pay to unlock a part of the game, you will get complete access to that mode or part of the game. No recurring purchases necessary with this friendly, old-school business model – once a mode is unlocked, it stays unlocked.

The story
Mr. Bubbles lives on the bottom of the sea, doing his best to turn bubbles into precious oxygen. But he needs all the help he can get! Will you help him out in this one-of-a-kind bubble shooter?

Links
Bubbles Under the Sea
AppStore

Feel free to discuss the game, ask questions and give feedback! If I don't answer within a certain time, don't hesitate to send me an email! I hope you'll enjoy the game!

2isty82.png

2a91eu0.png
2edwk95.png

• 2 weeks later...