Jose420

Are you tired just by putting a steak burn your home?

Well what I think are put fire alarms in case something happens this will help but will attract a certain amount of zombies. But the water go to exterminate the fire 

They could put them in rich houses, public places and a few houses regular home, also could put extinguishers in case a fire occurs serious alternative and save your home.

Fire alarms when water runs may be used as the only 3 times and now, also buttons to turn the alarm if you would

hsAMLdZ.jpg?1

Ag1d1Zh.jpg?1

There was a scripted fire-alarm in the original tutorial. Could see them returning.

Ways to control/extinguish fires are needed.

Fire alarms are going to make a return IIRC, but they're trying to sort out fire in general before the fire alarms come back.

There was a scripted fire-alarm in the original tutorial. Could see them returning.

Ways to control/extinguish fires are needed.

Fire alarms are going to make a return IIRC, but they're trying to sort out fire in general before the fire alarms come back.

Good to know. Burnt walls look hilarious in the current build.

This sounds to tame.  I want to take a fire alarm off a wall, tape the test button down and toss it into a building I have already looted.  Zed goes in to see what all the "Beep, Beep, Beep..." is about and I loot somewhere else unhindred by shuffler influences.

Think they mentioned this in the Mondoid about the electronic system.