Dreamcatcher 2 Birds with one Stone

n11360

First of all GJ with the MP i experienced only minor hickups but the overall exp is great so far ...that being said im one who surrived but many dont and there need to be some destinct changes to multiplayer compared to singleplayer to compensate for sleep mechanics for example but also death.

Thinking about some of the problems i had an idea, what if you could have a dreamcatcher where you could sleep and that would save or load your skills on any given character this way you would still sit in your hideout at night but you would feel like it makes sense to do so and argue that a irl break wouldnt be to bad as well, and then if you die you could load one skill per night or something back to your new char inheriting the highest skill you uploaded so far this way it would still be bad to die but not too bad that you feel its game over and you better of setteling on a fresh server where tv still going or if you playing with your irl friends ask if you cant just savescum and save everyday cause idk i imagine it being frustrating to be in that position ...thakfully i wasnt so far in zomboid but im playing VERY carefull just at the thought of it^^

Idk what do you guys think, do we need that or something aiming at that problems or no? one of the few negative sides of the game i expirienced so far you meet nice ppl start to play with them and then they die and be gone for good and tbh i surrived almost 3 month so far and doing very well on the skills with 10 in foraging and tailoring working on masters carp and cooking everything else decent as well ....if i would die now i would rather wish to freshstart as well rather then catching up with skills even thou base is established and ressources are plenty on this server with loot respawn enabled there has piled up quite a lot ...still not sure what i would do. i think we need something here^^

Archived