[41.61] [Solo] Pain increases search radius massively

axeladalidez78

I've been foraging for quite a while in an unmodded save of A really CDDA. I've noticed that pain increases massively my foraging searching radius as you can see in the images; the image with the biggest search radius has exercise induced pain, while the other one with the default searching radius is the painless one. As far as I know, just having some pain can cause the radius to increase greatly and it keeps it's size even on cloudy nights.

I guess there's a calculation error when taking pain into account when decreasing/increasing the searching radius. The red circle shows the increased/default search radius.

image.thumb.png.b22c2c98eb72c8a68d7bb2d647163469.pngimage.thumb.png.0e58779b4b0f13f1d4082f6b9d47d8bd.png

3 hours ago, Pandorea said:

What is the source of your char pain? I am trying this out now in game and it works as intended for me :( Are you using any mods?

Completely vanilla, and the source of pain is exercise fatigue. Although If you can't replicate the problem perhaps there's something wrong in my end. I'll try to do some testing on my own to see if it's trait based or not.

After some testing, I just can't find why it happens, the search radius goes from 4 to 21 when there's some pain. I've removed every trait one by one and It stills keeps happening.

Edited by axeladalidez78