Bottles..

IRTUK

• 6 months later...

I would like to return to the question about bottles.
Now there are many different bottles in the world of the game (from soda, wine, water, etc.), but only a bottle of water can be used to craft a Fire Bomb. Why?

Edited by vek

Previously, everyone was able to make Molotov cocktails from a bottle of strong alcohol. Then, in some patch, Molotov cocktails disappeared and fire bombs appeared from an empty bottle of water and gasoline, which only engineers knew how to make.
Now there are also fire bombs from an empty bottle of water and gasoline, but Molotov cocktails have returned again. Only now cocktails are made, both from strong alcohol and from empty bottles (not from water), into which gasoline is poured.
Great!
But yesterday, playing without mods on 41.72, I encountered a bug.

I had three IDENTICAL empty wine bottles in my inventory. I was standing next to a gas station. When clicking on the column in the context menu, it was possible to fill only one bottle with gasoline.
I poured gasoline from the pump into one empty bottle. There are two empty bottles and one with gasoline left in the inventory.
Then, in the crafting menu, I chose a recipe for creating a Molotov cocktail and created one.
I had one Molotov cocktail in my inventory, but again there were THREE empty bottles of wine.
So I created myself a dozen bottles of Molotov cocktail and I always had three empty bottles of wine in my inventory.

When the maximum load capacity was reached, I could not continue, because the bottles were filled with gasoline, but after clicking on the craft menu "create" a Molotov cocktail, it did not appear in the inventory. Although a rag was spent on its creation.

Now there are no endless bottles to create Molotov cocktails. But!
Yesterday I was faced with the fact that not all bottles can be filled with gasoline.
I had three identical empty wine bottles in my inventory again. 
I was standing next to a gas station.
But there were only two available for filling gasoline.
When I poured gasoline into these two bottles, I had one left in my inventory that was unavailable for pouring gasoline. Why?

I play on 41.73 without mods .

Edited by vek