Clothes disapearing after few days on the ground

Mork

If I place clothes on the ground, they will disapear after few days (contrary to other items).

I noticed it with shoes, helmets and "regular" clothes (shirts, etc) during solo play mode.

I first noticed that bug on build 41, and it also exists in the new multiplayer test build.

Ok, that's nice of you. But I think it's problematic if it's on by default in the solo mode (not sandbox).

With the updates that added more and more models to the items in order to have something immersive when you place them on the ground / on furniture, I think there's no reason that, by default, the solo game makes it that you should not place clothes on the ground if you don't want to loose them.

Edited by Mork
Wording

• 3 weeks later...

I'm posting here just to say that I'm getting this too, but only footwear (shoes, boots, etc.) seems to be disappearing. Shirts, skirts, and so on seemed to be in the same places they were when I stripped them from the zombie's corpse.

I also dislike the feature myself since it means I have to now pick up and store footwear and other such items I don't want to lose. On top of everything else I need/want to pick up and put back at base.