Build 41 MP Haunted?

ConfusedCleric6

So me and my mates are playing build 41 MP and we are having a few weird issues.

1. Duplicating Pancakes in the Microwave.
  2. Self Cooking Duplicating Pancakes in Microwave.
  3. The Doors, they wont stop. They Rattle, a lot, really fast when no one is near them and stop when approached.
  4. The Blood, my friends characters neck is bleeding no big just bandage, a while later eaten by zombies. Makes new Character, goes to find old stuff. Crashes. Respawns as First Character Bleeding in the Bath Room. Game Crash. Comes back still bleeding in the Bath Room. Crashes...
  5. Doors opening all on there own, was reading a book at the book shelf and the door behind me opened. I spin and no one to be seen.
  6. Sounds like the sinks are running like someone is drinking, without anyone drinking at them.

Im at my wits end. Project Zomboid is scary sometimes but this phycological horror is starting to wear on my mind. Am i alone in this freak show or are others sharing a similar fate?

Hello there

As mentioned in the news before,

There will undoubtedly be issues, possibly ones that could lead to player’s unfair deaths or loss of characters or their belongings.

Also it can be an internet issue on your side in some cases but on the whole bugs happen. Try pin pointing all the bugs u experience and it can be stable enough on the next build.  Also try reinstalling the game and run the game on debug mode which should prevent some of the bugs to happen.

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

Man, it would be the coolest easter egg ever to have a haunted house spawn when the world is created. Pretty much just have it do the things you describe, doors randomly opening by themselves, electronics turning on and off, maybe add in some unique and creepy audio. Maybe you are upstairs and you hear crying from the first floor, so you walk through the house and the noise gets louder, before finding an empty room with some sort of creepy doll. 

Archived