Laker

Best long blunt? I like spiked baseball bats but don't like using up the limited supply while I grind Maintenance. Any suggestions?

13 hours ago, MariusTitus said:

Crowbars? They are 2h blunt and withstand horrible things..

I've never used crowbars much - I'm guessing that they last a long time before breaking?  I checked the weight of the weapons in discussion - spiked plank was 3.1 pds, crowbar was 2.0 pds, and the garden hoe was 1.5 pds.  I really like using the garden hoe - can use a long time before stamina becomes an issue.  I'll give crowbars a try today.  

12 hours ago, DXPOHIHIHI said:

Yeah crowbars are the best in terms of durability and decent damage, and they're one of the long blunts that don't tire the character alot.

I finding that out right now.  Just doesn't reduce stamina much at all.  It's become my go-to.  If I find a garden hoe, I will use that.  Takes getting used to - such a long reach on it.  But you can't beat the crowbar for durability - no worrying about it breaking in the middle of a horde fight.

On 12/19/2021 at 12:14 PM, Laker said:

I finding that out right now.  Just doesn't reduce stamina much at all.  It's become my go-to.  If I find a garden hoe, I will use that.  Takes getting used to - such a long reach on it.  But you can't beat the crowbar for durability - no worrying about it breaking in the middle of a horde fight.

Crowbars changed my game up!  Garden hoes are great too, but far less durable.  I enjoy sneaking and using the hunting knife for easy insta-kills and decent damage (*and trash durability).  Still haven't tried axes yet but I have a hand axe and full size one kicking around that I'll try out soon.  What are your favorite weapons (general question to all), and favorite clothing/armors?