Doors Opening On Their Own

CaptKaspar

5 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Thank you for your reports! I think this is a known issue too: the doors open after a char walks / runs through and you use E to close doors behind them, right? 

Not always in my experience. They seem to open on their own with or without any players being nearby or even moving towards them. 

The same is happening with me and my friend (both on steam, not dedicated server) and, along with this problem, we start to desync VERY bad: teleportations, frozen character (the other one) with repetitive movements, etc.

We have noticed that it starts to happen after the server is running for a while. Closing and hosting again apparently fixes the problem for a while until it start to happen again.

There is no connection problem between us and the ping remains normal at this process.

+1 to this topic. Walk through doors on MP non-dedicated server, and they open on their own a second or two after you pass through and close the door behind you with E. Seems to occur much more frequently after the server has been online for a longer period of time.