Do berries from berry bushes re-grow?

Zomholics

I Only heard about the existence of berry bushes yesterday, and found them today. There is so many  berry bushes around the map, and I find them a little OP, now if they re-grow then there extremely OP, but im not sure if they rot either, if someone can answer me these it would be much appropriated.

I Only heard about the existence of berry bushes yesterday, and found them today. There is so many  berry bushes around the map, and I find them a little OP, now if they re-grow then there extremely OP, but im not sure if they rot either, if someone can answer me these it would be much appropriated.

I tried to test this awhile back, and while I think they may grow back, my testing was cut short by a pesky horde. The reason I think they do is I'm pretty sure I cleaned out a set of bushes, but when I came back to them, I was able to find a couple berries.

I don't think they regrow back. Berry container act as if ordinary containers from which when you already looted its items they do not spawn back anymore. I have noticed this many times. However, they are widely scattered all around the map and may number up to hundreds