Seafood

Official Le Fishe

I dont know who up there in The Indie Stone thought to add more options for seafood into the game, but whoever it was, thank you, its so nice to be able to eat more than just salmon and "fish filet", i love that you can eat calamari and shrimp (probably more i havent found yet tbh) instead of just regular meat and untitled fish

Cannibal.

I do like this though. The food system is already fairly extended, but I'd personally like to see a whole literal armada of foods you can make, or even custom recipes. For example, my family makes "salmon and rice" which is exactly that, but also boiled in milk. It's delicious, but unfortunate that even though you have these ingredients in-game, you can't actually make it.

Since most of the developers appear to be British, what about traditional fish and chips, with malt vinegar?  And I think there was a Canadian developer (I'm guessing that's where the hockey sticks and helmets came from - Kentucky isn't known for its hockey) so poutine, split pea soup and tourtierre.   (Hockey gloves would be a great piece of protective clothing.  Same with shin pads.)

21 hours ago, Laker said:

Since most of the developers appear to be British, what about traditional fish and chips, with malt vinegar?  And I think there was a Canadian developer (I'm guessing that's where the hockey sticks and helmets came from - Kentucky isn't known for its hockey) so poutine, split pea soup and tourtierre.   (Hockey gloves would be a great piece of protective clothing.  Same with shin pads.)

dude you can have fish and chips, you just need to fry fish filets and find french fries, as for the hockey stuff yeah that would be awesome and if they are adding canadian foods who can forget about ketchup chips

On 12/17/2021 at 3:35 PM, Official Le Fishe said:

dude you can have fish and chips, you just need to fry fish filets and find french fries, as for the hockey stuff yeah that would be awesome and if they are adding canadian foods who can forget about ketchup chips

I don't think I ate any potato chip other than ketchup for years.  Dill pickle every once in a while.     

Archived