The Next Build (A.K.A The NexBuild15)

Supasang

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nice but it took guts. Id take it as constructive critism

If I knew you in real life, I could call you a bad name face to face and that would take some guts but would that be constructive criticism?

You silly fuddy duddy.

your right but i would dwell on it. so who knows it could help in some random way.

Coming soon to a future near you, build 2.9.9.9.9.105 iwillbackupmysave branch 25 

"Wow, I cant believe they added another number to it!"~Spiffo

"I can't believe it's not bullshit!"~Playerson Joystick

"really"~me

Featuring:

• A brand new way to die! No longer will you have to worry about hunger, for we have upped the zombies dial to 20, so you'll never be able to have a safehouse without 50 zombies in the closet!
  • Kate and Baldsp00t. Ever get bored of hearing pillow jokes everywhere? Too bad fuck'o!
  • NPCS. Will be released on build 3 Except it'll never come.
  • 1 -- Improved zombie pathfinding. Finally able to build a base? Too bad, here comes 20 zombies who ran their way through your maze using their advanced rotting superhuman brains and dog noses.
  • 2--- Even more spiffo references! Everyone loved the spiffo dildos we released in last build! So now you can bring 50 spiffo dolls around a cultist rune and splatter clown blood all over the rune! But watch out because shitcurity will beat your ass

Coming soon to a build coming next millenium!

1 - Good idea, we can always use more challenge.

2- Man thats awesome , so its like uber in diablo? what happen after u complete the sacrifice??

also i seem to have found a bug, whenever i try to preps all my 50 spiffo for the sacrifice with the spiffo dildos, the dildos always break after 15-20 spiffo, but since we can only have 1 dildo at a time it make it hard to prep all 50 for the sacrifice.  Is there something im missing?

(clyde) BEST PATCH EVER ! (clyde)

I thought the OP was pretty funny actually.. Were people here actually offended/taking his post seriously?

Being rude about other peoples creative endeavors is never funny. You'd know that if you'd ever done anything original or creative in your life, but I get the distinct feeling that the people who can't offer constructive criticism have probably never done anything worth being criticized themselves.

I thought the OP was pretty funny actually.. Were people here actually offended/taking his post seriously?

Being rude about other peoples creative endeavors is never funny.

At times(like when the rudeness is truth, somewhat in this case) it sure as heck is if correctly presented(definitely not in this case)!

Lighten up rathy, atleast no fights are erupting. I remember before you were a mod and on the old forums, people would be posting many more similar threads like this and blazing like crazy.

Lighten up rathy, atleast no fights are erupting. I remember before you were a mod and on the old forums, people would be posting many more similar threads like this and blazing like crazy.

And back then the place was a shithole which caused many sane people to stop participating, leaving only the idiots flaming and making nonsense posts. I for one appreciate the mods taking pre-emptive measures to keep the place friendly and constructive.

It's not that there isn't a place for humor in criticism; there surely can be and I myself have engaged in it many times. There's just a difference between doing it tastefully to make a point and get a chuckle, and doing it with no intent of helping the people involved and soly to hurt them.

I feel this falls in the latter category, but that's just my personal point if view and it's not beyond belief that I'm overreacting.