New form to see the Dark

Jose420

You will agree that if someone is a long time in the dark as when trapped miners to exit will need help to see sunlight naturally?

Well what I propose is that being a long time without going to see the sun you have to go to not be able to see very well from the effects of lightning and you will have to wait a while or go out at night.

If you're not used to being in the sun you can see better at night but in the day you will be very wrong with your vision

If you continue in that form the situation go more bad you will have like a perk that you can see in the dark a lot good but you can never see the sun (Or something similar)

And the dev can put the dark more darker like in olders version

Nothing more  (clyde)

You will agree that if someone is a long time in the dark as when trapped miners to exit will need help to see sunlight naturally?

Well what I propose is that being a long time without going to see the sun you have to go to not be able to see very well from the effects of lightning and you will have to wait a while or go out at night.

If you're not used to being in the sun you can see better at night but in the day you will be very wrong with your vision
If you continue in that form the situation go more bad you will have like a perk that you can see in the dark a lot good but you can never see the sun (Or something similar)

And the dev can put the dark more darker like in olders version

Nothing more  (clyde)

So, natural night vision? I think this is what the current night is simulating.