Just one stupid question.

BeatlJoe

I have already asked about the discussion on Steam, but you are busy, so I will ask here as well. Maybe my question won't go away. And if so, then what? Nothing.

I want to ask, will it be possible to choose underwear directly in the creation of the character? No mode. It seems unfair to me that zombies have underwear and survivors start with "bare ass".
Otherwise, I'm amazed at how much new content has appeared to fill the empty kitchens.
Are you planning another use, such as a plate, as an alarm device to alert us that the enemy is nearby? Because I don't see any other use, I eat it directly from the pot or pan.
Otherwise, thanks for yours hard work, I wish you a lot of success and strong nerves.

I have to apologize and sprinkle my head on the ashes.

I didn't go through the settings properly and overlooked the possibility of full clothes. I am very surprised, excited and ashamed of what I have written.

But I insist on what I wrote about the kitchen utensils, even though I'm running like a surviving girl in a miniskirt now, still eating from the pan and pot.. Or did I miss something else?

Yes, you can use a spoon to eat from bowls.  I've only used it a few times but I sort of  thought it sped up the eating process a bit.  Haven't tried the other utensils.  I pour the soup or stew into bowls for portion control and slurp it.

Archived