[41.60] A Few Things

Jimbothy

So, Got a few things, mostly about Louisville that I've noticed (haven't dug too far into it, but the fact I noticed these issues right away is kinda telling...)

First off, the Louisville gate outright breaks if you leave it open and unload the cell. Turns into a bunch of mis-matched tiles that block vehicles and can't be put back into the right position through opening and closing. Lost a few cars that way so far and when you can't find a sledgehammer it gets pretty bad.

Second, the Military Lockers in the mili tents right at the beginning of Louisville don't function as containers, despite being able to be picked up (with a crowbar?) and weighing as much as you'd expect out of a storage locker. If you want to make them locked that's fine but please at least add a way to crack into them.

Third, the new Boxing Gloves models don't work very well. They look fine on zombies and fine on a character that isn't holding anything, but they really just look off when you're wielding a weapon or doing anything while wearing them.

Fourth, YOU CAN'T PICK UP THE GNOME IN SIGNS AND PAINTING IN LOUISVILLE! This is truly a tragedy of epic proportions, this gnome must be freed from his commercial confines. You also can't pick up the new trash can model and there's probably a few other new props I missed that can't be moved. Even if nothing else above gets fixed, at least let us take the gnome home.

51 minutes ago, turkler said:

the last part is true about a lot of tiles. not a new issue either

I assume it's like the noiseworks advanced sound settings. it's not going to be fixed/implemented at all without major community pushback.

Lol, what? Noiseworks was released to get feedback and we incorporated that feedback. Most of it was stuff we already alluded to being knowm before release. What pushback was there?

We have a trello with thousands of things that need to be done by only a handful of people, while trying to get major features and bug fixes out the door. So if an issue that affects you doesn’t get fixed on your schedule, it’s because of that. Not like we enjoy having bugs in the game.

I wish you wouldn’t keep trying to wind people up, Turk. Encouraging people to take away our agency and force us to do what they want is not appreciated.