IWBMS RELEASED: 'iwillbackupmysave' - Launcher test

lemmy101

Crashes with the following error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)	at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

Game crashes when I try to build a small rain collector. I tried 5-6 times in different locations , progress bar goes up until , let's say, 99% then the game stops working.

Just to be clear, I had this problem before the launcher update as well.

Also, I am not sure if it's normal behaviour or not, but the when I try to build the small rain collector next to a wall facing 'East' (?) , like in the attached image, I have to press 'R' to make it possible.

When I try to build the collector next to a wall facing other directions (N,W,S) it seems to work fine (that means no 'R' needed).

rnhjE0A.jpg

Game crashes when I try to build a small rain collector. I tried 5-6 times in different locations , progress bar goes up until , let's say, 99% then the game stops working.

Do you get an error log / message in the java console or the local game content?

I dont know where to write this request  I will try here so would any of the working hard developers would give me a playable splitscreen in the christmas eve? :D im not direspectful by any means i just want to play with my buddies :)

Sorry for English im typing on a laptop too I am not used to this keyboard :D

Hello, the steam/game crash after i select the compatibility mode on steam, them the pc freezes, steam close and i cant re-open it, projectzomboid64.exe appears on task manager, but i cant close, even using taskkill /f. :(

W7 - 64 bits

Edit:

Now i tried to open it using the .bat instead of steam, didnt work either, but this time got a console msg.

D:\Jeann\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid>".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Xms1024m
-Xmx1024m -Djava.library.path=./ -cp lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;DJNativeSwing.jar;
DJNativeSwing-AWT.jar;./ zombie.ZomboidLauncher -safemode
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at zombie.ZomboidLauncherSwing.actionPerformed(ZomboidLauncherSwing.java
:196)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:20
18)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.jav
a:2341)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel
.java:402)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259
)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonL
istener.java:252)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6505)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3321)
        at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6270)
        at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2229)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4861)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2287)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4687)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4832
)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4492)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4422)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2273)
        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2719)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4687)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:735)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(EventQueue.java:103)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:694)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:692)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDo
main.java:76)
main.java:87)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:708)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:706)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
main.java:76)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:705)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThre
ad.java:242)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.
java:161)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThre
ad.java:150)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:146)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:138)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:91)

D:\Jeann\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid>PAUSE
Pressione qualquer tecla para continuar. . .

Any hope to have the launcher (and web page it directs to) translated to different languages? :P

Launcher works now by the way, thank god. Going to check if it has any problems in the game itself.

EDIT :

Just noticed : When your launcher isn't panned out (a.k.a full size), there is no scroll button on the right, and the website can't be scrolled down with scroll or any other way (You have to make it full size to see full page).

Do you get an error log / message in the java console or the local game content?

No java console error message.

Do you mean the steamapps/common/projectzomboid/error.log? In that case no message.

When I try to build the collector the game just hangs (windows busy cursor) for a few seconds and then it crashes.

I put the sandbox save in a zip file (approx. 13mb ), let me know if you need it.

I think it would take like 10 seconds...

The character is already there with planks, hammer and nails, you (or who wants to test it) just have to try building the small rain collector.

I put the sandbox save in a zip file (approx. 13mb ), let me know if you need it.

I think it would take like 10 seconds...

The character is already there with planks, hammer and nails, you (or who wants to test it) just have to try building the small rain collector.

Sure! Drop me the link then I will try to reproduce it over here :)

Erm yep, need this save, it work like a charm here :(

Sure. How can I send you the file?

I usually use wetransfer that means I need your email,  or what do you suggest? I am not sure if you approve the use of links of upload sites  in this forum so I am asking.

Should I send you a private message?

Erm yep, need this save, it work like a charm here :(

Sure. How can I send you the file?

I usually use wetransfer that means I need your email,  or what do you suggest? I am not sure if you approve the use of links of upload sites  in this forum so I am asking.

Should I send you a private message?

Just PM.

Made sure it updated, but it still crashes instantly, both compatibility mode and normal. OS X.

Do you have anything in the error.log file in PZ install dir?

For now it doesn't work on Mac, I have absolutely no clue why... We try to fix it with Rathlord...