GOG question about the game

psoizzac

Question

Since the new 41 beta multiplayer is out, i re-bought the game on GoG but i didn't get the multiplayer update on it. I had to re-buy it cause i thought the game wouldn't work and forgot about it ,when i got assisted on the game it ran. Sorry about the refund.  Could you let us know about the GoG release of beta 41 multiplayer?   

Update is out now: Post solved.

11 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Kirrus said:

The beta41 multiplayer build is only available on Steam at the moment

Should i just refund and go to steam? I don't know if GoG will let me refund twice other then i feel bad having them to repeat my problem.           

or if it becomes a issue multi-platform wise could i suggest a patch to download the update from indiestone in case release isn't across platforms?

3 minutes ago, Kirrus said:

Refunding should be fine!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll consider it later, I don't like to use Steam because it forces the application to run when launching the game. Reasons i prefer GoG So if it cuts to close to refund window i'll hop to steam. Thanks for taking your time to reply to me! and i hope you all have a wonderful holidays!

11 hours ago, Slooth said:

If anybody is still active in this thread there was a response by a dev on their reddit as follows. "Apologies to all GOG players, we'll be pushing it soon however there are still issues with non-steam multiplayer that'd make for a bit of a terrible time, we're hoping to hotfix a few issues either today or perhaps tomorrow, and then are going to push it to GOG."

Many thanks bub! Appreciate that notice!

If anybody is still active in this thread there was a response by a dev on their reddit as follows. "Apologies to all GOG players, we'll be pushing it soon however there are still issues with non-steam multiplayer that'd make for a bit of a terrible time, we're hoping to hotfix a few issues either today or perhaps tomorrow, and then are going to push it to GOG."

Archived