Straight bullet trajectory without auto-aim

CosmiK

The only one thing i always wanted in this game all along thoses lovelly 700 hours of playing. I'm quite surprised no one asked it like this yet.

I don't really mind if aiming system complexify a bit, with precise hit registration and headshot recording like suggested in a nice 2014 topic. Wich could probably be a good idea if mousewheel could make cursor's altitude vary...

No all i really want is a way to get rid of auto-aim, at least horizontally, and finally experience a simple straight trajectory for bullets, that would require a bit of skill and precision.

Guns may probably get even harder and dangerous to use. Especially because isometric view may prove to be a bit weird to "feel" trajectories. But hey, i love this game specifically because it's quite hard. Plus, it could be an accessibility option.

And i think a lot of players are not really sensitive to a gameplay that only requires intelligence. At least i can tell you that my friends all wants to prove some dexterity, and look at this game with a bit of perplexity. For what it worth.

Thanks for your work Indie Stone