Randomly banned from Discord?

ikewimpsley

Question

So one of the devs accidentally tagged @everyone in the discord today and of course, I got hype, thinking the multiplayer update was released. 

It wasn't, and a wave of spam of which the world had never seen before came flooding into the Discord.

I'm guilty of posting a single GIF in the general chat to join the wave, and was banned shortly after. 

I apologize. I do feel like being banned for posting one GIF was excessive, but I don't make the rules, so I ask for forgiveness.

Please unban me, I'll be better this time ; - ;

8 answers to this question

Hello, my Discord username is Meaftuck#4219

A PZ Channel was pinged just now and in response I posted a gif in response, to which I was banned within seconds. The gif I posted was not explicit in the slightest, and I rarely ever chat on the discord otherwise, so I'm not exactly sure why I was banned. I'm not sure if this  is the right board for this topic, but it was the closest I could find. I enjoy the discord server because it is an easy place to check up on the weekly Thursoids.

Thank you

Hey everyone!

I had a +1 ping on your Discord server and asked who rang? With a gif reaction. I honestly thought someone pinged me and I missed the message. Later heard from a friend you where having some spam issues.  I'm sorry if i caused any trouble! Discord handle: Tig#5950

Archived