Wanted: Australian Server [Looking to build a community]

Hamn

This is not a statement, but more a call. Australia has long been left out in the international love of this PZ. And upon discovering that previously the game had multiplayer, it shocked me that I hadn't picked it up sooner. But when I entered multiplayer, the first thing that struck me was latency. The connections to these international servers had always been cut off with Australia’s lower than average bandwidth.

What I am proposing is a possible server with a more story focused, and yes RP… Driven arch. One where the people in the server shape the story of the post-apocalypse. With a more PVE, focused gameplay. I hope that with the new added multiplayer features of VOIP and Radios, the connection of survivors and their relationships hold more value than just a meaningless gun fight. But more-over, a deeply driven arch of each and every player's story. To make the journey more liveable and truthful, I wanted to add an element with modding which could add this depth of a more meaningful and impactful encounter with having the player only having one-life. After the player's death they would then be black-listed till the following wipe of the server where the story can then live again. These wipes would only last 1-2 weeks maximum, hopefully allowing the turn over of gameplay not too quick, but not to elongated.

This idea does come with it’s drawbacks, such as:

• Incentivising PVP

• Leaving friends unable to play if dying to an annoyance, [cheaters, unlucky events and random zombie filled rooms]

I would love to hear an Australian’s take or response to this question as well as anyone else wanting to possibly participate :)

That's it..