"dash bulldriver (police)" not spawning, possibly corrupted/bugged?

ropax

reposting from a support ticket as instructed to by beard

kia ora! I've had project zomboid for around 24 hours as the time of this email being sent and in the latest version of the game, which I've had lots of fun with btw, I first encountered this issue when first playing (with mods) and it continues to persists after I've turned off every single mod I had

the issue is with the "dash bulldriver police" i.e. the police van / SUV, it refuses to spawn at all, I also experienced this my first time playing the game which was with 0 mods at all and 0 mods previously downloaded, and it refused to spawn then, I thought nothing of it and left it but now that its been a few days it still wont spawn and I fear you could've corrupted either the model or files on your end in one of the latest updates

thank you in advance, I look forward to Louisville and multiplayer

(updated some minor spelling errors + ik bug fixing is tedious so good luck guys!)

(second update, forgot to mention: I’m running B41 via steam and am using windows 10

Edited by ropax
left out information

nonono I used debug mode and third party mods to try get them to spawn through commands and the refuse to spawn and I haven’t seen a single one throughout my entire playtime 

the main problem with using commands is, the ranger, fossoil and regular versions spawn perfectly fine however the police version in particular refuses to spawn at all

it could be either a bug with the vehicle itself or the commands I’m not quite sure

and ontop of that I’m not sure if it’s a bug on my end or the developers because I’m not exactly equipped with the means to go code diving and for how long I’ve played, ive had the game for a week however my total playtime is 24 hours, sorry should’ve clarified, also upwards of 20 games all trying to spawn it

Edited by ropax