Mondoid 16.12.13

RedKrypton

I've always wanted to ask... Is there a particular reason why TIS Youtube account's visible name is "Indiev Stone?"

Because of a typo, and then Google making it seemingly completely impossible to fix. I'm not even kidding. I've tried about 5 times, then mash was all like 'roll eyes' I'll do it. Then realised she couldn't figure out how either. It's ridiculous. I think we may need google to ring a mobile phone number that no longer exists to authorize it or something stupid, I can't remember, but it's literally not possible for us to fix.

I mean i love playing Hobo Simulator: Detroit Edition but when all this love from the devs came from?

It is a very detailed survival simulation game, with tons of weird events and great writing. What more reason do you need for love?

Incidentally if you like PZ and Neo Scavenger, you may want to investigate Unreal World. Underneath the early 90s graphics there's a game with incredible amounts of depth.

I've always wanted to ask... Is there a particular reason why TIS Youtube account's visible name is "Indiev Stone?"

Because of a typo, and then Google making it seemingly completely impossible to fix. I'm not even kidding. I've tried about 5 times, then mash was all like 'roll eyes' I'll do it. Then realised she couldn't figure out how either. It's ridiculous. I think we may need google to ring a mobile phone number that no longer exists to authorize it or something stupid, I can't remember, but it's literally not possible for us to fix.

Based on some of my buddies' experiences with trying to get Google to change some stuff about a Youtube account, I do not doubt you for a second.

I mean i love playing Hobo Simulator: Detroit Edition but when all this love from the devs came from?

It is a very detailed survival simulation game, with tons of weird events and great writing. What more reason do you need for love?

Incidentally if you like PZ and Neo Scavenger, you may want to investigate Unreal World. Underneath the early 90s graphics there's a game with incredible amounts of depth.

I already played Neo Scavanger a long time ago, waiting for the next update and the game is sitting there in my steam list.

Didnt the dev of Neo Scavanger came into the fourms one day? I am just curious if the dev of Neo Scavanger is going to advertise PZ too.

Also the devs seems to really dig Neo Scavanger out of the blue or i dont know what happen

And yeah Unreal World is an awesome survival game to play

I find your refusal to understand that we just wanted to show NEO Scavenger, recently released on Early Access like us, a survival game we enjoy playing and would appeal to our fans, also providing a demo like we have which we respect, and also going out of their way supporting streamers we love which we respect, and doesn't seem to have as much action in their steam forums as we have, some love on our blog, like its some bizarre conspiracy a bit troubling Taco. Isn't there precedent of us trying to big up other survival games before? Confused why you're so baffled by this. Especially since we've mentioned NEO Scavenger numerous times in the past. What's the big confusion? :P

The over the top constant mentions throughout the blog may have been some kind of running joke or something. You never know! :P

You've a typo, in the steamos section "and we fully intend to support the platform naively" ;):)

.. I assume you mean natively, though, you could mean naively, and I'm just wrong?

Edit: also "problems with Content ID Matchs, as we" - matches

I'll make the appropriate changes on the Steam forum ;)