Returning and Hyped to B41 MP

Albie

Hey all! Been a long time since i was here last, just posting in the hopes I bump into some of the old players i used to play with.

I'm extremely excited for B41 MP, after waiting this long even January seems very close. What class will people be trying to play as when you get online?

Really? I am actually kind of sad that they are getting ready to release the multiplayer. I don't really like playing with others and don't understand why everyone wants the multiplayer. I would be much happier and feel better if they kept the multiplayer out. Yes, I know I can choose to not play it, but that's not really the point. If it does get delayed another year or so, I will be happy knowing I can continue to play PZ. It's going to be sad day when mplayer is released and I have to uninstall the game and perhaps attempt to get a refund from steam. 

23 minutes ago, undocumentedzombie said:

Really? I am actually kind of sad that they are getting ready to release the multiplayer. I don't really like playing with others and don't understand why everyone wants the multiplayer. I would be much happier and feel better if they kept the multiplayer out. Yes, I know I can choose to not play it, but that's not really the point. If it does get delayed another year or so, I will be happy knowing I can continue to play PZ. It's going to be sad day when mplayer is released and I have to uninstall the game and perhaps attempt to get a refund from steam. 

What? This makes zero sense. Multiplayer isn't going to change the single-player game at all or replace it if that's what you mean. Otherwise this is a pretty outlandish reaction.

1 hour ago, MadDan2013 said:

What? This makes zero sense. Multiplayer isn't going to change the single-player game at all or replace it if that's what you mean. Otherwise this is a pretty outlandish reaction.

I understand that and I understand why some people may not understand where I am coming from. The main issue is that I think a lot of people will play multiplayer and we will hear a lot about the fun experiences they are having with the multiplayer. That will make people who don't like multiplayer feel excluded and left out. I like how it is now, that everyone who is playing the most up to date versions are only playing single player. There is no world of multiplayer taking place that I am not taking part in. I don't know, the entire multiplayer thing seems selfish on the part of the multiplayers. I don't understand why we can't all just enjoy single player. 

The main issue is that a lot of players have been playing singleplayer for the last two years, and we heard a lot about the fun experiences they are having with the singleplayer. That made people who don't like singleplayer feel excluded and left out. I like how it is going to be now, that everyone who is playing the most up to date versions can play whichever they want. There is no world of exlusively single player taking place that I am not taking part in. I don't know, the entire singleplayer only thing seemed selfish on the part of the singleplayers. I don't understand why we can't all just enjoy multiplayer.

Archived