Pile of Crepe in Muldraugh is bugged

MultiDream

Based on several play throughs of the game, I have noticed that the POC in Muldraugh does not tend to spawn any loot. I am not familiar enough with the underlying implementation of the game to verify this, but I do have some anecdotal evidence that other players have noticed issues with other POC locations. I suspect something has gone wrong in the loot table definitions, perhaps an improper refactor? Regardless, I have not been able to see any loot spawn at this specific location.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

Seems that way to me as well. I did 2 test runs of this and noticed the trend. The bugged out containers seem to be the bathroom cabinets (not the trash cans though) and the entire set of kitchen counters as well as the refrigerators. The office seems to generate loot fine and the closet seems fine too.

First run was standard apocalypse, so rare loot, and nothing in the kitchen or bathroom cabinets.

Second run was sandbox, apocalypse preset, but all loot set to abundant. No loot in the kitchen or bathroom cabinets, but ample loot in the trash cans, office, and closet.