I got banned from the Indie discrod server because my friend (who was over in my house) started typing some bad stuff.

Fatko

Question

I was just chatting with  evryone and i did a little toilet pause then my dumb friend got on my pc and starterd typing about a really grosse hentai.When i comed back i saw i was muted and not long after i was banned.I am really sorry about my friend and  i  would really appriciate if you unban me. Discord  name:Fatko#2893

8 answers to this question

No, Discord mods don't really feel comfortable either letting you back either understandably, so that's that pretty much. You got Reddit, Steam and these forums, but also think of it as a warning there'll be less leeway if something similar happens again on any of those sites too.

It's some pretty f'd up stuff that was posted and I've seen some shit.

I mean if you can't do anything to change your 'friend' it's not really stopping it from happening again. So personally not remotely keen on unbanning you from the Discord at the risk of even more horrible stuff being posted. Friend or no friend.

A bit on the extreme but that almost 100% guarantee it won't happen again:

-Don't leave your personal stuff/devices open and unattended with other people around

-Use password on your devices (an extreme example is login in your pc with password, you can trigger this with a short cooldown screensaver but it may be annoying as it can trigger login on low intensity activities on pc, like watching videos or reading a long page)

-or you can take the habit of manually "lock" your pc with a signout everytime you go afk (you'll need to login again with password)

In alternative:

Pick better friends or people whom you can trust to hang around your stuff, you ended up paying for the consequences of your friend's actions. Fortunately this was just a game and at most you won't get to use its Discord server. A discussion with your friend may prevent him from do this prank again but fixing the matter from your own end should prevent this type of stuff to happen again almost guaranteed.

Roger  ima not let him touch my pc ever again and ima talk with him 

but if this does not work then ima have to go with plan B that includes fists .So can i please get unband as the guy above me said this wont really happend ever again so please just please could you unban me?I would really love for when mp drops to find a small group to play co-op with and i cant really find people anywhere else so please unban me im really sorry for the actions of my friend.

Because by any means he is real stupid.He wanted me to join him and play some mortal comab on my xbox i kept saying just 5 more mins and finnaly when i  got off my pc he  started typing stuff but by any means he said to me he was saying something about the game that is trash and that he started swearing to the mods but i did not belive him.Then  i finnaly snaped and got him on the ground with hand behing his back and ask him again and he said to true.I also did not in fact know the he know this kind of stuff but im not supprised cus he always  know or does some stupid stuff like i didnt have idea what russian flashbang is if it wasnt for him i did not want to know this info but he just kept talking and talking.But I think you got my point here he is weird and somethimes gross but i cant really do anything to change him.Also  his english wasnt the best so i think he used translate.I want to say sorry again and i hope this should work if not well ima  just not try again ig.Thats all sorry about evrything that my friend do and i would really love if yall can unban cus i have never typed this kind of stuff in the server most of the times i talked about how the virus spreaded (not coronavirus) and i also was mainy just chatting about how cool it will be to when MP drops out.Thats all thanks for your atention if you could unban me i would be really really happy.

Archived