Just a humble thanks to the developers

Anax

I've been playing around with Zomboid for several years now. It has been a really fun ride watching the love slowly be put into this masterpiece. I just wanted to give a bit of thanks directly. I noticed something, playing on the Beta branch right now, [41.56] and its late night. I leave a building and sneak my way out into a parking lot. There are a handful of zombies but Im doing easy mode sandbox and have them dumbed down as hard as I can. I approach a station wagon and that is when it jumps out at me. 

This game is beautiful and the small touches are fantastic. This one in particular struck out at me and made me hop on here and put this post up: The stars reflected in the glass windows of the vehicle. Just....nice touch. Very nice.

Stay safe and healthy. 

You also get a different effect during the day based on cloud cover, if I'm not mistaken.

Every now and again, as a car pops into or out of sight, you can see the engine under the hood. I'm understood that there is future plans to be able to physically open the hood to access the mechanics.

So many good features just waiting to come to life.

I second the OP.

Archived